Montana Municipal Law Attorneys
Crist, Krogh & Nord, PLLC, represents local governments in a wide range of legal matters. We work with cities, towns, governmental agencies, and other municipalities throughout Montana. Contact our law firm by calling (406) 255-0400 to schedule an initial consultation with a local government law attorney.
Municipal Law Matters
At Crist, Krogh & Nord, PLLC, we have experience working with state and local governments in various capacities. We represent city administrators, city council members, fire departments, police departments, mayors, city officials, and others in a diverse range of issues:
- Employment law matters
- Discrimination claims
- Tax issues
- Matters involving city councils
- Regulatory / enforcement issues
- Interagency agreements between cities and counties
- Land use / zoning issues — Including subdivision and land development matters.
- Personal injury and Constitutional Claims Under § 1983 — This generally involves excessive force claims brought against police alleging violation of civil rights, assault and battery, wrongful arrest, malicious prosecution, false imprisonment, and more.
Our firm is nationally recognized for its representation in municipal law matters. Attorneys John G. Crist and Harlan B. Krogh have been recognized by their peers for inclusion in the nationally known publications of The Best Lawyers in America and Super Lawyers in several specialties including municipal law. In addition, Harlan B. Krogh has spoken at various legal seminars to city attorneys, human resource directors and officials on municipal law matters.
For more information about legal services for cities, towns, counties, and other municipalities throughout Montana, contact us. Call (406) 255-0400 in Billings today to schedule an initial consultation.